Thursday, April 6, 2017

Crochet Jack's Chain Quilt WIP

Most of you know me for crocheting Flower Shawls, but I do love to do blankets also and then mostly quilt inspired ones.
A favorite of mine is the Jack's Chain Quilt, I really love that one,
how it plays with your mind.
Since I do not like sewing as much as I used to, I decided to try to
crochet one.
This is what it looks like so far...

I am using Drops Paris. my favorite 100% cotton yarn. I bought almost
all the colors a long time ago. Now I am using those left overs and
bought a few new light blue skeins.
You can buy Drops Paris at Woolwarehouse,  Deramores and Love Crochet.

This blog post contains affiliate links. I only link to products I personally use or would use.  All opinions are my own.


14 comments:

  1. Dit is zoooo leuk! Prachtige kleuren,
    groet,
    Francisca

    ReplyDelete
  2. The result of the pattern an the colours is amazing! So beautiful your work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful. This yarn gives your work a special look.

    Have a nice day, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, I LOOOOVE it ! You're always making such amazing crochet blankets :D Hope you'll soon issue a pattern for this one ??? (crossing my fingers AND toes) it's definitely on my TO-DO list :D

    THANKS for the inspirations, dear Atty

    XOXO
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!!! But... how do you join the squares?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing!! Where can I find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super mooi! Prachtige kleuren. Love it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dit is zo mooi en een mooi project voor lange avonden zonder digi-ruis. Ik sluit me ook aan bij de vorige smeekbedes voor het patroon. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these shawls, I remember they were in fashion when I was a kid and saw my sister wearing one of them. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented. It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where can I find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete